Terms & Conditions
- “Reef Magic Cruises” means Reef Magic Cruises Pty Ltd trading as Reef Magic Cruises (ABN 89076453257) its agents and employees.
- Reef Magic Cruises only accepts liability to the extent of any loss or damage sustained by you as a result of our negligence or that of our agents or employees;
- Reef Magic Cruises does not accept liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events which are beyond our control or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part:
- Reef Magic Cruises does not own or operate the Kuranda Rail, Skyrail, Rainforestation army duck & wildlife park or helicopter, coach, white water rafting or kayaking tours but acts as an agent for other companies conducting these services. When you use these services you contract with the operator of the services and are subject to conditions imposed therein some of which limit or exclude liability for death, personal injury, delay and loss of or damage to baggage. Those conditions are included in your contract with them. Reef Magic Cruises does not accept liability for the acts, omissions or defaults, whether negligent or otherwise of helicopter and coach operators providing services to you and over whom we have no direct and exclusive control;
- Reef Magic Cruises acts as a private carrier and reserves the right to refuse passage to any person and/or baggage. Reef Magic Cruises will not accept in checked baggage fragile or perishable items, money, cameras, electronic equipment, jewelry, business documents, passports or the other valuables. Unchecked baggage and your other personal property is at your own risk at all times
- Reef Magic Cruises may, in the event of increased security risk be required to implement heightened security measures including bag or personal searches.
- Videos and photographs purchased through Experience Co remain the copyright of Experience Co and they retain the right to the footage and photographs. Such footage maybe used by Experience Co for company marketing purposes and reproductions of videos sold. Video footage and photographs may only be used or reproduced by the purchaser or recipient for private or domestic purposes and must not be used for any commercial purpose, including promotion of any supplier or any supplier’s products or services without Experience Co’s prior permission. Should you not want any of your footage or photographs uploaded to Experience Co’s social media platforms, or used in company marketing, it is your responsibility to advise photographer or videographer on day of travel.
- Reef Magic Cruises offer a cancellation free and an amendment free policy as long as we are notified outside 24 hours of the departure time. If you cancel or no show for check in within 24 hours of the travel time (9am), there will be NO refund.